At Manulife Securities, we believe there is no better way to serve the needs of Canadian investors than by providing access to independent, unbiased financial advice. Through a network of almost 1,300 advisors located in communities from coast to coast, we can offer an array of solutions and a comprehensive suite of financial products and services to help you invest for your future.
Manulife Securities has $34.4 billion in assets under administration (as of January 31, 2017) and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Manulife Financial – a leading Canada-based financial services group with principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States.
For more information on Manulife Securities, click here.
Reach your financial goals
Building long-term wealth is simpler than you may think. Investing in mutual funds and working with an advisor can help you reach your financial goals.
Click here to see some interesting facts and figures on this topic.
Premier Investment Program
The Premier Investment Program is a fee-based account that offers a range of investment services and the ability to hold a wide variety of investment products including mutual funds. Virtually every investment offered at Manulife Securities can be held in a Premier plan.
In addition to transparency, objectivity and accountability – the hallmarks of a fee-based account – the Manulife Securities Premier Investment Program can benefit my clients in a number of ways:
- You pay for advice, not trades – transactions are incidental and are not the differentiating factor in assessing the value I offer
- Advisor compensation is completely transparent and agreed upon, and because the costs associated with trades or other services are reduced or eliminated, you can fully understand what you’re paying for your investments
The fee-based solution provides the medium for developing a strong, customized portfolio at a cost that is generally less than the cost associated with traditional mutual funds.
- Fees can be paid outside of your portfolio; this means your portfolio return need not be reduced to pay fees and assets can grow faster
- When a fee is paid for investment advisory services on a portfolio outside of an RRSP, the fee is generally tax deductible
- Because compensation can be based on portfolio value, fees will rise or decline based on the performance of the portfolio; this assures you that my primary interest is the growth of your portfolio
To learn more, please click here or contact me.